AMAN Quit Smoking Clinic
AMAN Quit Smoking Clinic is a community-based clinic offering a free, culturally sensitive service to support people to reduce smoking. No Medicare card or GP referral are required. The clinic provides culturally and religiously sensitive treatment. People of all faiths & backgrounds are welcome.
Services offered by the clinic:
- Assessment and identification of the level of nicotine dependence
- Provision of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and advice about using NRT and other medications
- Provision of health related information
- Identification of goals, treatment and rehabilitation strategies
- Management and prevention of relapse
- Therapeutic services in Arabic and English
LMA Head Office,
71-75 Wangee Road,
If you would like to register to attend the clinic,
please fill out this form.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us on 0420 915 528
or email us here.